Germany is one of the best places to study in the world. It has made its mark in the list of the top 10 best countries to study in the world. Every year, a high number of students’ flock to Germany in order to be a part of their coveted education system. The education system in Germany is extremely efficient and cheap compared to the rest of the world. This is why universities for international students in Germany is number one in the world and students want to go there for pursuing their higher education. Know about Top 10 Universities for International Students in Germany in 2021.
Globally recognised degrees are an additional perk that international students get when they are studying in Germany. Every student’s qualifications will be recognized globally which makes it easier for German students to get jobs abroad. If you are an aspirant who is wanting to pursue higher educations, we have made you a list of the top 10 universities for international students in Germany in 2021.
Humboldt University of Berlin
The Humboldt university in Berlin is widely recognised for its teaching and research and has nearly 420 professors teaching in the university. This university accommodates a huge number of international students every year. The courses conducted at the Humboldt universities are taught extremely well. It is a coveted university where students desperately wait to get seats. Students that graduate from this university have the confidence and skillset to enter the job market with pride and they also have the ability to ace the tasks given to them.
Free University of Berlin
Free University that is situated in Berlin is famous for the science and technology courses that are available in their university. Every year, there are many students aspiring to get their seats secured at this marvellous university. Free University of Berlin was regarded as one of the best universities in Germany in the year 2007. This university grants an average of 13% of their total seats to international students to promote diversity and make it a mixed crowd. They offer regular programmes and extra-curricular activities to their students too. It makes the students at Free University skilled in many aspects.
Technical University of Munich
Technical University in Munich is known to be one of the best universities for students in all of Europe. The quality of education at the Technical University is regarded to be a class apart from the rest of the German universities. 32% of the total seats are given to students coming from different parts of the world. The selection is entirely merit based and a student can secure a seat at the Technical University only if they have got good results. The university proudly says that they invest entirely in talent and reward students with their education.
Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg
Ruprecht Karl University students are expected to follow extreme discipline which is why it is considered to be a great university in Germany. In this university, there are equal chances given to both, men and women. The Ruprecht Karl University aims at broadening spectrums for al their students by helping them build a bright future. Students from this university are known to excel at most skills because they are taught so well. If you are a student looking for the best universities to pursue higher education, you must give Ruprecht Karl University a shot!
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Ludwig Maximilian is one of the leading universities of research in Europe. It is also situated right in the heart of Europe. This university is nearly 500 years old and has one of the best faculties in all of Germany. Every year, the university of Ludwig Maximilian takes about 7000 students out of which 15% of the students are international. They have a diverse selection of students as well as educational methods which make it one of the best universities to pursue higher education in.
RWTH Aachen University
RWTH Aachen University is universally known for the degree programmes they offer to their students. Students learn a lot from these degree programmes and earn themselves degrees for immediate and small courses. This university is also widely known for their research and teaching. They incorporate a high number of international students each year along with a higher number of German students. The RWTH Aachen University ensure that each student that graduates from the university has the ability to take on the challenges in the real world with pride and do a great job at work.
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen is a university which conducts international courses and degrees in Germany. This university is characterised by modern facilities and technology. Students from the Eberhard Karls University are always up to date and excel in every possible field. The qualifications from the university are highly regarded in the job market.
Berlin Institute of Technology
Berlin Institute of technology is famous for their quality programmes that are held at the university. Students learn immensely from these programmes and apply their learnings in the real world as a part of their skillset. As the name suggests, the Berlin Institute of Technology has exceled in the field of technology. Many students who have a great interest in technology wish to get a seat at this university.
Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg
Courses at the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg are taught under the best expertise in the fields. Syllabus in this university is very up-to date and relevant in today’s day and age. There is a massive number of students every year who want to get enrolled in the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg. The courses and the programmes held at this university are commendable and universally appreciated.
KIT, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Through research and education Karlsruhe Institute of Technology aims to contribute towards solving some of the biggest challenges faced by the society, industry, as well as the environment today. What defines the work of this university is the worldwide exchange of knowledge it offers in addition to the numerous international research projects and its cultural diversity. Students at this university are a lot more than just educated and earn a lot more than just a degree. If you are someone who is extremely passionate about your course of study, you must try and get enrolled at the KIT, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
If you are a student who wants to pursue higher education in Germany, refer to this list in order to make the best choice!
Read here to know more about the Top 10 Cities to Work in Germany in 2021.
Germany is the place to purse higher education. They have one of the best universities in the world. If you are a student who aspires to complete their higher education in Germany, you will be pleased to know that international students have a great scope.
Universities in Germany are getting more and more popular among students who want to study abroad. With the massive amount of benefits and amenities, which student would not like it there? There is no tuition fee in the early ages of a student’s education and during higher education, the fee is nominal. A high number of courses in Germany are now being taught in English for international students to understand better.
Higher Education in Germany
There is a large number of students who come internationally into German universities. A large fraction of these international students are students who are coming via exchange programs.
In the year 2014, college tuition fee for all students across Germany was free. Even for international students irrespective of where they came from. The German Government actively participates in financing the higher education for students in Germany. They are also doing their best to bring about technological reforms in the course of study.
Germany has 450-500 state accredited universities which offer about 17,000 programs. Out of these programs, majority of them are conducted in English. International students can wholeheartedly study and learn in Germany since language will not be barrier.
Germany has really transformed its education system. Students did not usually have access to getting the bachelor and masters degree in the same field previously. That has changed to a great extent now. German students these days have a bachelor and a master course for all courses being taught at the university. However, please remember that degrees given by private universities in Germany may not always be recognized universally. If your private German university is registered with the Government, only then will you degree be recognised worldwide.
Scholarships and Student exchange programs in Germany
Most international students studying in Germany come in through scholarships and student exchange programs. The German higher education system gives international students a good set of opportunities to pursue higher education in Germany.
Germans have an Academic Exchange service known as the DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst). This organisation provides funds to bring in international students and researchers to Germany. They have a global network of offices which help aid the process. You can try and find the best scholarship in Germany on the DAAD website and get a German scholarship for higher education.
The EU also promotes higher education in Germany at its best. They have an Erasmus plus program in which EU students can participate and secure their seat in a German university for higher education.
Student Visa Process
Students coming from EU countries do not have to have a student visa or a residence permit to pursue higher education in Germany. Students coming from everywhere else need to apply for a student visa and residence permit as soon as they step inside Germany. These two documents are very important and must be in place with immediate effect.
You can register for a German student visa for higher education from the German Embassy in your country. International need to provide the German embassy with proof stating that they are capable of financially supporting themselves in Germany. There is a lot of documentation that is required in the process. You can know about all the documents you have to produce on the official German embassy website. Don’t forget to keep your documents systematically ready or else you will not be given the student visa to pursue higher education in Germany.
It is no rocket science to apply into a German university. The process is extremely easy. You can apply for your favourite course in the university you desire directly. You can also apply into universities through the University Application Service.
You need to be well aware that the seats in German universities are limited. You will be judges on a few parameters in order to get your seat. Every German university has a different set of parameters which need to be looked up on their respective websites.
Make sure you are always checking for deadlines. You cannot afford to miss a single deadline if you want to get into a German university for higher education. Keep checking with universities and concerned individuals at all times or else you will miss out on an opportunity!
Cost of Study in a German University
A couple of years back, the German government had abolished the system of paying a fee for education. However, a few universities charge around 400-500 Euros for each semester for higher education in Germany. Students are charged only when they exceed their standard period of study of 4 semesters. After 4 semesters are completed, they are charged the fee. A master’s degree is free for German students too. Only if an international student has completed their bachelor’s degree in a German university, do they get to pursue their master’s for free. The actual price of pursuing master’s in Germany is about 1800 Euros per semester.
Pursuing higher education in Germany is a great option offered to international students. Germany has made a lot of considerations and provided German students with a lot of benefits when it comes to education. If you are an aspiring student, give pursuing higher education in Germany a thought.
Read here to know more about the Business Opportunities in Germany.
Becoming a lawyer in Germany is a very common yet interesting career choice. The German Legal education system is very integrated in order to form an impeccable German Legal System. The path of becoming a lawyer in Germany is a long and tedious process taking about 7 years to fully complete. Germany is a federal state, that means, the system of how to become a lawyer is different in every state. Don’t worry, there is good news too! The German Federal Legislature has designed the German law in such a way that the entire framework of German law remains the same while only a few details differ in each state. This is how it gets easy for German universities to shape their own law programmes.
German law is based on choosing a judge out of the best students who passed the legal training with flying colours. This practice ensures that the person who gives out the verdict is the best amongst the lot with a great skillset. This process starts straight from school where students have to give exams in order to get their education aptitude examined. The final exam in German law is called ‘Abitur’. Once that is cleared, students have the golden ticket to enter into universities since they have the right qualifications to do so. The Law education in Germany is looked after by the Ministry of Justice in the country.
The German legal system is based on a two-step system.
At first, a candidate needs to study at a university for obtaining the first degree in the law process. Second, the candidate must go through a compulsory clerkship period for some time in order to understand what on field skills are required for pursuing the career. At the end of the second stage, the candidate will have to go through written and oral examinations to check whether the candidate has thoroughly understood the prerequisites of becoming a lawyer in Germany.
Law colleges in Germany usually come up with a dedicated law program. In this system, there is no difference between graduate and undergraduate studies. A candidate enters law school at university directly after completing high school. They are eligible to get their first degree after 10 semesters at the law university. The process of becoming a lawyer for the German Legal System seems pretty complex at first but eventually it is worth it.
The German Legal System curriculum is divided into three major aspects namely: Private law, public law and criminal law. At first the student needs to study all three aspects thoroughly. The students need to know enough of the curriculum in the first half of their course so that they can make a choice of which one to pursue in the future. Towards the end of the first degree, the candidate’s knowledge on all three major topics are tested and given marks accordingly.
Studying German Law as an International Student
Are you a student who wishes to study law in Germany and does not live there? While the place you live in might be miles and miles away from Germany there are still many appealing reasons for you to pursue Law training in Germany. What are they, you ask? Studying law in Germany is pretty inexpensive while anywhere else around the world it costs a bomb. German schools give their students opportunities to practice skills in many languages used universally in science, law, communication, business and many other fields. The benefits also include fully paid scholarships and many other support programs which makes studying aw in Germany worthwhile.
Also, did you know, International students who get accepted by German schools do not have to pay a penny for their education at the under-grad level. Aren’t these just add on benefits to the wholesome legal education Germany offers?
Students have applied to study in German universities and have been accepted under Germany’s Foreign student residency requirement can study in Germany. Admission requirements differ in every school. Some schools are offering English-programs for law while the others are only offering German ones. Law for international students in Germany usually require students to speak in fluent German language. If an individual aspires to practice law in the country, they should know how to speak and understand the language very well. The application process in German schools are submitted through the school employees. It needs proper documentations which include secondary school diplomas, certifications, legal degree proof from other institutions if any and many more important documents.
The cost of studying in German law school is also not very high. Studying in public colleges and universities in free. Studying in private schools and universities will cost ou some money but compared to the rest of the world, it is surely less. Around 20,000 Euros per year is the cost of studying law in private institutions. If you are an international student wanting to do law in Germany, the major costs you have to worry about are the housing, food and transportation costs. Students discounts may or may not be applicable for students who are pursuing post-graduation. Considering only the basic costs have to be taken into account, studying law in Germany is surely a good option to take up!
If you are someone planning to pursue Law deciding which country you want to do it from is a crucial decision to make. This article is all about how you the German legal education system works in order to give you a better understanding of it.
Read here to know more about work culture in Germany.
Students in Germany are heavily dependent on their part time jobs to sustain. They attend university lectures for a few hours at the beginning of the day and then head to work to earn their bucks. This year, because of the deadly coronavirus pandemic, and the strict lockdowns imposed in Germany, every student’s income has been highly affected. The situation went so out of control that the Government had to step in to help.
Students used to manage their food and rent expenses by the income they got through their part time jobs. These part time jobs were very important to them since they could freely bare the costs of their basic necessities. Now that the places where the worked to earn their extra income got shut due to lockdowns, students were not prepared with excess money to spend. Their part time jobs were a part of their livelihood which suddenly vanished due to the covid19 pandemic.
German students and universities have filed warnings for the coronavirus pandemic since the unprecedented lockdowns have wiped off their income coming from the part time jobs. The pandemic has left students in Germany stranded due to a huge financial crisis. The students in Germany are being forced to pay their regular tuition and accommodation fee without being able to use the facilities which is just adding on to their troubles in these stressful times. All the other expenses are supposed to be paid just as olden times but the no job situation is new. This situation is causing students a lot of money crisis for which they have to run out for emergency loans from the Government.
Due to all the money shortage, students are opting for taking loans. Over the past few months, a lot of students have been taking student emergency loans from the government which mount up to approximately a billion euros since so many students are asking for it.
The financial hardships that the students are facing is a huge deal for the German Government. If financial aid is not given in time, students will have to abandon their academics which will eventually cause more problems in the country. Around two thirds of students work alongside their degree and for international students, the numbers are higher. While there are a few who do not work, but that does not mean they are not affected at all by this since it is going to affect scholarships too.
Students wrote letters and letters to the Government expressing their struggles in these distressed times. It was very important for the management to help them in some or the other way. Giving them rapid access to interim financial aid was a need of the hour.
The Federal Government and the coalition have now announced a well- balanced plan for student financial aid. This plan has been made keeping in mind the current scenario. This plan will help the German students in need and will also ease off financial burden in the future.
Student Emergency Loans?
To combat these times the Government first had to come up with a solid plan. It is not fair for the students to have a debt on their heads while they are undergoing such a financial crisis at their end. The lawmakers in Germany came up with a draft on the 22ndof April, 2020, stating that the government would allow students to earn money in a broader range of fields which have been affected by the pandemic without a reduction in their state aid.
This is a very smart move by the German Government. Not only will this give a boost to the other industries of the economy, but it will also heavily benefit the students. This has the potential of generating more money in the system so that the rotation of cash takes place smoothly and everybody’s pocket gets a hike.
Student Emergency Loans for International students
Since May, 2020 German banks are offering loans to the students without any interest on them until March, 2021. This reform has been undertaken to help the German students in the harsh pandemic times. The new thing that has taken place in Germany is that, this offer is also available for international students. This has happened in Germany for the first time ever that students from abroad will have access to loan free loans for a limited period of time.
In specific terms, students can apply for a maximum of 650 Euros a month. This can go on for 14 whole semesters which comes up to 54,600 Euros. The loan can be applied for online without taking the trouble of physically going to banks to get the loans approved. The Government says, this is a fair and quick means of giving students financial aid. The concerned students now have access to immediate financial help which is mounting up to 1 billion Euros.
The offer was initially presented by the Federal Education Minister, Anja Karliczek as“interest-free”. She was eventually forced to withdraw her statement since the loan is not technically interest free. The “interest-free” policy is only applicable for the pay-out phase. Post that, the students will be eligible to pay heavier interests than what are available in the market.
The financial aid offered by the Government to university students was eventually slammed by a number of politicians. The politicians said that, the loan is like any other loan. Students are liable to pay heavy interests on it irrespective. It is just being marketed as an interest-free loan to save their reputation. Politicians have taken their opportunity to let the public know the truth entirely and not get fooled by the Government. The loan is going to be helpful in terms of being interest free only until the pandemic ends. Once things start getting better, students will be under twice the amount of pressure in order to repay the loans paying a higher rate of interest. The politicians in Germany have taken charge of letting the public know the truth to the fullest and not fall under the gimmick created by the Government.
The coronavirus pandemic has been an unprecedented crisis all over the world and the authorities universally do not know how to deal with it. The German Government came up with a set of policies to help their citizens and interest-free student emergency loans appear to be one of them. This article contains all that you need to know about the same!
Read here to know more about some interesting facts about German Lives.
When you plan to visit any country not listed for visa on arrival basis your national passport, first and most important is to get a visa, it’s an approval for your entry to the country. Germany is a promising nation when it comes to education, and many a students look forward to move to the country to pursue their studies. Check out tips for student visa interviews. If you are one of them, you need to know how to prepare well for the visa interview as it a key to your admission to the country. The visa officers ask a range of questions to ensure whether your motive of visa application is a genuine one and is the same as written in your application form. If you are well prepared you will clear the interview in your first attempt.
These tips will definitely set your course in the right direction:
First step is to start with familiarizing yourself with possible questions that will be asked so you are well prepared to express the right answers. While the list of questions can be extensive, if you start digging on the Internet, we have collated questions based on the some key guidelines:
– Why do you want to do your Bachelors/Masters from Germany?
– Is this course available in India?
– Why don’t you do this course of study in your home country?
– From where did you find your College?
– Course Content of your desired Program.
- Financial Capability
– Who is your Sponsor?
– Income details of your Sponsor.
– About your block account (if applicable).
– How will you manage your expenses in Germany?
– Will you search for part time jobs?
– Few questions about your course and accommodation.
- Ties to your Home Country
– You have to show that you are really very much attached to your home country because they want you to come back to home country after your studies.
– Best way to show that is that you show your Ties to your Family.
– You can show your Family Business or Parent’s Business.
The point is to do your homework well and practice the answers for maximum possible questions in front of the mirror with confidence.
When going for the Visa interview, make sure you do not miss out on a single document mentioned in the list along with a set of copies of the original ones. Arrange the documents properly in order, preferably without stapling, so you don’t have to fidget with them when asked by the interviewer. Financial documents such as bank statements, loan papers if any, sponsorship letters can be marked with color-coded post its note so they are easy to identify and hand over. The way you effortlessly manage things during the interview creates a good impression and may go a long way in getting you the visa.
Germans are known for their punctuality and you don’t want to put of the interviewer even before the interview session starts. Make sure you reach 15-20 minutes earlier than the appointed time slot in case there are any other formalities that need to be done before the interview. Even a simple factor like a queue for security check at the embassy can cause an unprecedented delay. Its always best to have time on hand so you are calm and steady when called for the interview.
Dressing and Mannerism
Your first impression is your last impression especially when going for visa interview and your clothes can help you make it. Dress well, preferably in formals or semi casuals in soothing colors that will make your presence pleasing. Greet with a smile and be polite, calm and friendly throughout the interview. Let there be clarity in speech, eye contact and confidence when you answer the questions, as it will help build trust. Be brief and give honest answers, dont try to overpower the interviewer or answer rudely in any case and end the interview with a thank you. Giving false financial details or other information may lead to the rejection of your visa and might also land you in trouble (like getting banned from entering the country!).
Applying for the student visa and getting it is not very difficult if you follow the process adeptly. Visa interview is a crucial part of the process and one needs to prepare well for the same. The blog is to guide you in your preparation and help you in clearing the interview, however every visa interview is different and depends on your ability to crack through it with honest and confident answers, all the best.
TO Understand more about Visa Documentation Verification Process , Read Here
Are you dreaming of working at hotshot jobs in Germany for foreigners? How about beginning from the beginning with an MBA in Germany? Education experts believe that Germany is the business powerhouse of Europe. The MBA universities in Germany rank the highest in the world.The medium of instruction of English makes it convenient for foreigners and expats to study business and management and find jobs in Germany.
Germany offers great chances to MBA graduates to develop their profession after graduation. An MBA graduate can be a part of the flourishing vehicle business of Germany or an active employee at the hundreds of start-ups in Germany.
Check out the list of the most excellent MBA universities in Germany. Every university ranks among the top hundred of the world. The university offers excellent study programs and brilliant research centres. The 10 most renowned universities in Germany include the following:
1. European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) Berlin
ESMT, Berlin, is a non-profit, private business school whose founders include about 25different top-ranking business organisations. With a triple accreditation affiliation, ESMT Berlin is home to Centres for financial reporting and auditing, leadership, sustainable business, and more.
- The graduates of the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) benefit significantly from the active study programs. The minimum wage in Germany per hour for graduates is incredibly high.
- Above all, the school gives an MBA degree with two alternatives. These are Global Sustainable Business and Managing Innovation and Technology.
- ESMT is among the top hundred schools according to the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking. It ranks at the top in the Bloomberg Business week’s Best International Business Schools.
- EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB license the business school. If you seek to work in Germany, then ESMT is one of the best options for you.
- ESMT Berlin gives a Master’s degree in Management, an MBA, and an Executive MBA, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Management, and a few official training courses.
- Besides, the school offers a great PhD program.
- ESMT Berlin holds a certificate by Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- It holds a license by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- This school is one of the four MBA universities in Germany with triple-accreditation.
- The primary ground and base camp of the school is in the previous GDR Staatsratsgebäude in Berlin.
- Also, it is alongside the Federal Foreign Office and the UNESCO world social legacy Museum Island.
- The first lobby of the school is generally open to the populace.
- The school authority permits visits to the school under strict guidance.
- The Cologne ground of the school, Schloss Gracht, is notable in Germany.
- To begin with, the Cologne campus is the famous ground where the celebrated Metternich family of Germany once lived.
- From 1968 the Cologne campus of the school was the home of the Universitätsseminar der Wirtschaft (USW).
- This campus used to offer official training courses.
- The USW became a part of the ESMT Berlin.
- As a result of the merging, the site became a campus for German-language formal training courses of ESMT.
- Furthermore, the campus became a centre of sports medication of the school.
2. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management offers an extensive range of study programs. It is one of the best business schools in the world. The notable personalities of this school hold essential posts in top ranking financial companies across the globe.
- For those students searching for an account grounded MBA in Germany, the Frankfurt School is an extraordinary decision. The minimum salary in Germany for the graduates of this school is undoubtedly high. Get access to Germany work permit and Germany work visa with the help of this university.
- The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is in the fund centre point of Germany.
- The study program offers parallel German language courses. As a result, the school assures smooth progress into the job arena of Germany. Find job in Germany immediately upon graduation from here.
- The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management offers MBA students with opportunities.
- These opportunities help the students to work, earn, and study at the same time.
- Besides, the Frankfurt School has a solid reputation of having graduates set in fund and counselling jobs following graduation.
- The Frankfurt School is authoritatively perceived as an advanced education organisation with the position of a college by the German experts.
- To summarise, the school has the option to grant undergrad, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.
- Frankfurt School has an affiliation with AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB.
- Together with the ESCP Europe, ESMT Berlin, and the University of Mannheim, Frankfurt School is one of the four German business colleges with Triple accreditation.
- The School has a license with theFIBAA and the German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat).
- The Master of Finance and the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration hold FIBAA’s Premium Seal.
- The EFMD licenses the MBA degree in International Healthcare Management of this school.
- The school campus of Frankfurt School is in the locale of Nordend, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Besides, the Frankfurt School has research centres inMunich and Hamburg and five other workplaces around the globe.
- The centres for the enlistment of students and the exercises identified with the counselling and formal instruction include: Nairobi, Beijing, Shanghai, Pune and São Paulo.
- In brief, some eminent personalities of the Frankfurt School include:
- Rainer Fuhrmann, Former CEO, DZ Bank AG
- Stefan Müller, Member of Parliament Christian Democratic Union of Germany
- Alexander Doll, Former CEO, Barclays Germany
- Axel Frein, CEO, Valovis Commercial Bank
- Jochen Klösges, Former Board member, Commerzbank, current CEO of E.R. Schiffahrt
- Christian Sewing, CEO of Deutsche Bank, and more.
3. Mannheim Business School (MBS)
The Mannheim Business School is an umbrella organisation for business and management. With excellent academic programs, the school is in partnership with Queen’s University, Warwick Business School, and more.
- Mannheim Business School is near the budgetary focus Frankfurt of Germany.
- As a rule, the school plays home to one of the two MBA programs in Germany.
- It ranks among the top universities in the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking.
- The reputed MBA degree of the school offers five courses.
- These courses enable the graduates to get ready for worldwide vocations by concentrating on one of Europe, Asia, and North America. You can also acquire a dependent visa Germany with help from the authority.
- Besides, the Mannheim Business School has a triple accreditation by AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS.
- Moreover, the school offers solid alternatives to executive MBA degree.
- Besides the alternatives, the school also has universal examination choices in China, France, and Singapore.
- The MBA university offers four study programs in MBA:
- the Mannheim Master of Business Administration
- the Mannheim Executive MBA,
- the ESSEC,
- MANNHEIM Executive MBA
- MANNHEIM and TONGJI Executive MBA.
- Moreover, a particular ace program in Accounting and Taxation, and more are easily accessible by students across the globe.
- The education programs of this university consist of:
- Mannheim MBA (full-time, year; low maintenance, two years)
- Eurasian track
- German track
- Transoceanic track
- Worldwide track
- ESSEC and Mannheim Executive MBA
- For a considerable length of time, the University of Mannheim has been among the top research foundations in Europe in the fields of business organisation and financial matters.
- Prestigious rankings report Mannheim’s driving position.
- The Business School of the University of Mannheim has a substantial international reputation.
4. WHU – Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management
WHU is one of the foremost business schools in the world. Otto Beisheim, the founder of Metro Cash And Carry Group, is the chief financier and patron of the school. The school boasts of a significant alma mater and a large number of notable student bodies.
- The full-time course in MBA of WHU ranks in the topmost 100 of the Economist’s Full-Time MBA Rankings for 2016. For jobs in Germany for foreigners, this university is an excellent choice.
- The college is in two separate areas.One of the campuses is in Vallendar. The other school is in Düsseldorf.
- The MBA program of the school has excellent pay scales for the graduates.The students who graduate from this college receive the most handsome salaries. Also, The Economist’s review as of late discovered that graduates’ post-MBA pay rates had expanded by 89 per cent on pre-MBA pay rates.
- Besides, WHU has a reputation for alumni arrangements in the assembling division, both in Germany and in different nations.
- The joint Executive MBA program that WHU keeps running with Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management is likewise exceedingly respected.
- The German state authority supervises all the degree programs at WHU degree programs. All the programs hold a license by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
- Likewise, WHU also possesses accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Besides, the college has an affiliation with the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Along with the ESMT in Berlin, Management and the University of Mannheim WHU is one of four German business colleges to possess both the AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
However, the college does not have the Triple Crown.
5. HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Leipzig Graduate School Of Management is a private business and management school that possesses international accreditation. The college awards postdoctoral and doctoral degrees to deserving candidates. The partner universities of the university include Imperial College Business School, Tuck School Of Business, and more.
- HHL is the most seasoned business college in Germany and Europe as well. Secure the best jobs in Germany upon graduation from this university.
- The degree of MBA ranks among the Top 100 in the Economist’s MBA Ranking 2017.
- The college secured a top position of late in other worldwide rankings for its emphasis on business enterprise.
- Besides offering full and low maintenance MBA programs, HHL is a piece of the Euro*MBA; an official dimension program kept running by a consortium of European colleges, which sees students take an interest in short residencies at various establishments all through Europe.
- The different study programs include
- Master in Business Administration
- Global Executive MBA
- Master in Management, M.Sc
- Doctoral Program
- The doctoral degree course is for those candidates who possess a degree from a secondary university.
- Within about three years of the course, the doctoral candidate has to participate in
- A research colloquium
- After the successful completion of all the requisites, the student proceeds to submit the doctoral thesis.
- As a rule, the acceptance of the doctoral thesis marks the candidate eligible for the doctorate in this university.
6. Hochschule Pforzheim
Hochschule Pforzheim is one of the foremost universities in the world. It is the holder of the AACSB accreditation. The university offers programs in accessory design, jewellery, industrial designs, visual communication, and more.
- The college is not in a centre point like Frankfurt or Berlin in Germany.
- However, the campus of Hochschule Pforzheim is a noteworthy base for the students of MBA. The students secure excellent jobs in Germany upon graduation.
- The students of this college aspire to be a part of the assembling and auto businesses of Germany. The encompassing Baden-Württemberg district is home to Bosch, Porsche, and Daimler, among different makers.
- The Pforzheim city is the way to the northern passage to the beautiful Black Forest of Germany.
- The school offers an MBA degree of 21 months in International Management.
- Generally, the course is on Sustainable Globalisation and Innovation and Business Dynamics.
- The Master degree course of MBA in International Management is the leading state-certify MBA degree program.
- The course focuses on advertising, general administration instruction, and administrative abilities to confront global business. The student will get great opportunities for work in Germany upon graduation.
- The medium of instruction of the degree course is in English.
- The college course has four semesters for the students.
7. TUM Technische Universität München
TUM is an excellent centre of business and management research in Germany. The alma mater of this university boasts of about 17 Nobel Prize laureates, 22 IEEE Fellow Members, and 18 Leibnitz Prize winners.
- TUM is a reputed business college with a triple accreditation license in Germany.
- The school offers a degree in Executive MBA along with other courses.
- Also, TUM gives a degree program of Masters in Management and Technology.
- Students can choose among the degrees that include:
- Executive MBA in Business and IT,
- General Executive MBA, or
- Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation,
- The campus of the school is luxurious
- Besides, the school is the focal point of one of the active business centres of Germany.
8. Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR) – Berlin School of Economics and Law
The Berlin School of Economics And Law is the centre of research and higher education in business and management. BSEL boasts of significant international partnerships with more than 150 universities across the world.
- The Berlin School of Economics And Law is a business college in Berlin, the capital of Germany.
- The school is home to a large group of diverse MBA degree choices. At the school, the students can concentrate on the executives in a European setting. As a rule, they can also opt fora Transatlantic setting or an Asian-European setting.
- These MBA degrees incorporate extensive research abroad which includes the research centres of the UK, London, France, Hong Kong, and other parts of the EU.
- Such diversity is to make the students acquire exposure to global business experience.
Furthermore, the school offers low maintenance MBA programs in Entrepreneurship, Health Care Management, and Change Management.
9. College of Cologne Executive School
The College of Cologne Executive School is a remarkable centre of business and management research. The school is in partnership with hundreds of reputed universities across the globe and offers excellent management programs.
- The University of Cologne Executive School is one of the most excellent business schools in Germany.
- Above all, the school has a triple accreditation license.
- It plays home to the Cologne-Rotterdam MBA degree program.The school offers this program in association with the Rotterdam School of Management in the Netherlands.
- The University of Cologne Executive School is in the Ruhr valley.
- The location consists of an assembly of huge, mechanical urban areas in northwestern Germany.
- The university offers graduates with adequate openings for work and thriving.
- Besides, the two-year degree course of Executive MBA benefits as much as possible from its area at the intersection of Europe’s exchange courses and its nearby corporate system.
- The Köln campus of the school is at Südstadt. This campus is for the resources of the humanities department. The Deutz campus is for resources of the designing department. The Mülheim campus is for the Game Lab department of Cologne.
- The school likewise has two campuses in Gummersbach. One of them is for the software engineering department. The other university in Leverkusen is for the science department.
- The worldwide office at the TH Köln offers the graduated with trade openings. Furthermore, the trade openings come with about 352 accomplice colleges from 94 nations.
The TH Köln is additionally one of seven individuals from UAS7, which speak to the seven driving German colleges of connected sciences universally.
10. ESCP Europe – Berlin Campus
ESCP is all set to train students and produce generations of transnational business and management leaders. The school boasts of extensive research, cross-campus educational programs, and innovative pedagogy.
- ESCP Europe is an excellent European business college in Germany.
- The school campuses are in Paris, London, Berlin, and Madrid among others.
- The campus at Berlin invites under-graduates for a degree in MBA in International Management.
- The degree course typically pursues through every one of two years at various grounds inside Europe.As a result, the students get a degree of multicultural quality.
- Besides, the student can also invest in the hundred of opportunities that the school offers.
- The position of Executive MBA in ECSPis among the top hundred projects. This ranking is by the Financial Times. This school also has triple accreditation.
- The students of ESCP of Germany get the opportunities to research on several different campuses. These campuses are across Europe. The campus grounds are in Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, Turin, and Warsaw.
- The students can go through either half of a year or a whole year on every campus. As a rule, this decision rests upon the school authority.
- Every school campus has its very own particulars and creates study programs with local literary organisations.
- From 2017, there will be two school campuses of ESCP Europe in Paris. One of them will be close to the Place de la République (eleventh arrondissement of Paris). The other university will be close to the Montparnasse Tower (fifteenth arrondissement of Paris).
- Every school campus is for a particular scope of projects and research. The school campus in the eleventh arrondissement has all the alumni programs. However, the university in the fifteenth arrondissement has the undergraduate training, the official instruction and the school’s start-up Incubator, the Blue Factory. This association is one of a kind to Paris.
With all said and done, it is finally up to the student to prepare for the entrance examinations and secure admission. Secure a high score, study in the best MBA universities in Germany, and build a brilliant future in business and management.
Read more about the best universities in Germany and how to get a German Visa.