When you plan to visit any country not listed for visa on arrival basis your national passport, first and most important is to get a visa, it’s an approval for your entry to the country. Germany is a promising nation when it comes to education, and many a students look forward to move to the country to pursue their studies. Check out tips for student visa interviews. If you are one of them, you need to know how to prepare well for the visa interview as it a key to your admission to the country. The visa officers ask a range of questions to ensure whether your motive of visa application is a genuine one and is the same as written in your application form. If you are well prepared you will clear the interview in your first attempt.
These tips will definitely set your course in the right direction:
First step is to start with familiarizing yourself with possible questions that will be asked so you are well prepared to express the right answers. While the list of questions can be extensive, if you start digging on the Internet, we have collated questions based on the some key guidelines:
– Why do you want to do your Bachelors/Masters from Germany?
– Is this course available in India?
– Why don’t you do this course of study in your home country?
– From where did you find your College?
– Course Content of your desired Program.
- Financial Capability
– Who is your Sponsor?
– Income details of your Sponsor.
– About your block account (if applicable).
– How will you manage your expenses in Germany?
– Will you search for part time jobs?
– Few questions about your course and accommodation.
- Ties to your Home Country
– You have to show that you are really very much attached to your home country because they want you to come back to home country after your studies.
– Best way to show that is that you show your Ties to your Family.
– You can show your Family Business or Parent’s Business.
The point is to do your homework well and practice the answers for maximum possible questions in front of the mirror with confidence.
When going for the Visa interview, make sure you do not miss out on a single document mentioned in the list along with a set of copies of the original ones. Arrange the documents properly in order, preferably without stapling, so you don’t have to fidget with them when asked by the interviewer. Financial documents such as bank statements, loan papers if any, sponsorship letters can be marked with color-coded post its note so they are easy to identify and hand over. The way you effortlessly manage things during the interview creates a good impression and may go a long way in getting you the visa.
Germans are known for their punctuality and you don’t want to put of the interviewer even before the interview session starts. Make sure you reach 15-20 minutes earlier than the appointed time slot in case there are any other formalities that need to be done before the interview. Even a simple factor like a queue for security check at the embassy can cause an unprecedented delay. Its always best to have time on hand so you are calm and steady when called for the interview.
Dressing and Mannerism
Your first impression is your last impression especially when going for visa interview and your clothes can help you make it. Dress well, preferably in formals or semi casuals in soothing colors that will make your presence pleasing. Greet with a smile and be polite, calm and friendly throughout the interview. Let there be clarity in speech, eye contact and confidence when you answer the questions, as it will help build trust. Be brief and give honest answers, dont try to overpower the interviewer or answer rudely in any case and end the interview with a thank you. Giving false financial details or other information may lead to the rejection of your visa and might also land you in trouble (like getting banned from entering the country!).
Applying for the student visa and getting it is not very difficult if you follow the process adeptly. Visa interview is a crucial part of the process and one needs to prepare well for the same. The blog is to guide you in your preparation and help you in clearing the interview, however every visa interview is different and depends on your ability to crack through it with honest and confident answers, all the best.
TO Understand more about Visa Documentation Verification Process , Read Here
Are you dreaming of working at hotshot jobs in Germany for foreigners? How about beginning from the beginning with an MBA in Germany? Education experts believe that Germany is the business powerhouse of Europe. The MBA universities in Germany rank the highest in the world.The medium of instruction of English makes it convenient for foreigners and expats to study business and management and find jobs in Germany.
Germany offers great chances to MBA graduates to develop their profession after graduation. An MBA graduate can be a part of the flourishing vehicle business of Germany or an active employee at the hundreds of start-ups in Germany.
Check out the list of the most excellent MBA universities in Germany. Every university ranks among the top hundred of the world. The university offers excellent study programs and brilliant research centres. The 10 most renowned universities in Germany include the following:
1. European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) Berlin
ESMT, Berlin, is a non-profit, private business school whose founders include about 25different top-ranking business organisations. With a triple accreditation affiliation, ESMT Berlin is home to Centres for financial reporting and auditing, leadership, sustainable business, and more.
- The graduates of the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) benefit significantly from the active study programs. The minimum wage in Germany per hour for graduates is incredibly high.
- Above all, the school gives an MBA degree with two alternatives. These are Global Sustainable Business and Managing Innovation and Technology.
- ESMT is among the top hundred schools according to the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking. It ranks at the top in the Bloomberg Business week’s Best International Business Schools.
- EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB license the business school. If you seek to work in Germany, then ESMT is one of the best options for you.
- ESMT Berlin gives a Master’s degree in Management, an MBA, and an Executive MBA, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Management, and a few official training courses.
- Besides, the school offers a great PhD program.
- ESMT Berlin holds a certificate by Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- It holds a license by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- This school is one of the four MBA universities in Germany with triple-accreditation.
- The primary ground and base camp of the school is in the previous GDR Staatsratsgebäude in Berlin.
- Also, it is alongside the Federal Foreign Office and the UNESCO world social legacy Museum Island.
- The first lobby of the school is generally open to the populace.
- The school authority permits visits to the school under strict guidance.
- The Cologne ground of the school, Schloss Gracht, is notable in Germany.
- To begin with, the Cologne campus is the famous ground where the celebrated Metternich family of Germany once lived.
- From 1968 the Cologne campus of the school was the home of the Universitätsseminar der Wirtschaft (USW).
- This campus used to offer official training courses.
- The USW became a part of the ESMT Berlin.
- As a result of the merging, the site became a campus for German-language formal training courses of ESMT.
- Furthermore, the campus became a centre of sports medication of the school.
2. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management offers an extensive range of study programs. It is one of the best business schools in the world. The notable personalities of this school hold essential posts in top ranking financial companies across the globe.
- For those students searching for an account grounded MBA in Germany, the Frankfurt School is an extraordinary decision. The minimum salary in Germany for the graduates of this school is undoubtedly high. Get access to Germany work permit and Germany work visa with the help of this university.
- The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is in the fund centre point of Germany.
- The study program offers parallel German language courses. As a result, the school assures smooth progress into the job arena of Germany. Find job in Germany immediately upon graduation from here.
- The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management offers MBA students with opportunities.
- These opportunities help the students to work, earn, and study at the same time.
- Besides, the Frankfurt School has a solid reputation of having graduates set in fund and counselling jobs following graduation.
- The Frankfurt School is authoritatively perceived as an advanced education organisation with the position of a college by the German experts.
- To summarise, the school has the option to grant undergrad, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.
- Frankfurt School has an affiliation with AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB.
- Together with the ESCP Europe, ESMT Berlin, and the University of Mannheim, Frankfurt School is one of the four German business colleges with Triple accreditation.
- The School has a license with theFIBAA and the German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat).
- The Master of Finance and the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration hold FIBAA’s Premium Seal.
- The EFMD licenses the MBA degree in International Healthcare Management of this school.
- The school campus of Frankfurt School is in the locale of Nordend, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Besides, the Frankfurt School has research centres inMunich and Hamburg and five other workplaces around the globe.
- The centres for the enlistment of students and the exercises identified with the counselling and formal instruction include: Nairobi, Beijing, Shanghai, Pune and São Paulo.
- In brief, some eminent personalities of the Frankfurt School include:
- Rainer Fuhrmann, Former CEO, DZ Bank AG
- Stefan Müller, Member of Parliament Christian Democratic Union of Germany
- Alexander Doll, Former CEO, Barclays Germany
- Axel Frein, CEO, Valovis Commercial Bank
- Jochen Klösges, Former Board member, Commerzbank, current CEO of E.R. Schiffahrt
- Christian Sewing, CEO of Deutsche Bank, and more.
3. Mannheim Business School (MBS)
The Mannheim Business School is an umbrella organisation for business and management. With excellent academic programs, the school is in partnership with Queen’s University, Warwick Business School, and more.
- Mannheim Business School is near the budgetary focus Frankfurt of Germany.
- As a rule, the school plays home to one of the two MBA programs in Germany.
- It ranks among the top universities in the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking.
- The reputed MBA degree of the school offers five courses.
- These courses enable the graduates to get ready for worldwide vocations by concentrating on one of Europe, Asia, and North America. You can also acquire a dependent visa Germany with help from the authority.
- Besides, the Mannheim Business School has a triple accreditation by AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS.
- Moreover, the school offers solid alternatives to executive MBA degree.
- Besides the alternatives, the school also has universal examination choices in China, France, and Singapore.
- The MBA university offers four study programs in MBA:
- the Mannheim Master of Business Administration
- the Mannheim Executive MBA,
- the ESSEC,
- MANNHEIM Executive MBA
- MANNHEIM and TONGJI Executive MBA.
- Moreover, a particular ace program in Accounting and Taxation, and more are easily accessible by students across the globe.
- The education programs of this university consist of:
- Mannheim MBA (full-time, year; low maintenance, two years)
- Eurasian track
- German track
- Transoceanic track
- Worldwide track
- ESSEC and Mannheim Executive MBA
- For a considerable length of time, the University of Mannheim has been among the top research foundations in Europe in the fields of business organisation and financial matters.
- Prestigious rankings report Mannheim’s driving position.
- The Business School of the University of Mannheim has a substantial international reputation.
4. WHU – Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management
WHU is one of the foremost business schools in the world. Otto Beisheim, the founder of Metro Cash And Carry Group, is the chief financier and patron of the school. The school boasts of a significant alma mater and a large number of notable student bodies.
- The full-time course in MBA of WHU ranks in the topmost 100 of the Economist’s Full-Time MBA Rankings for 2016. For jobs in Germany for foreigners, this university is an excellent choice.
- The college is in two separate areas.One of the campuses is in Vallendar. The other school is in Düsseldorf.
- The MBA program of the school has excellent pay scales for the graduates.The students who graduate from this college receive the most handsome salaries. Also, The Economist’s review as of late discovered that graduates’ post-MBA pay rates had expanded by 89 per cent on pre-MBA pay rates.
- Besides, WHU has a reputation for alumni arrangements in the assembling division, both in Germany and in different nations.
- The joint Executive MBA program that WHU keeps running with Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management is likewise exceedingly respected.
- The German state authority supervises all the degree programs at WHU degree programs. All the programs hold a license by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
- Likewise, WHU also possesses accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Besides, the college has an affiliation with the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Along with the ESMT in Berlin, Management and the University of Mannheim WHU is one of four German business colleges to possess both the AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
However, the college does not have the Triple Crown.
5. HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management
Leipzig Graduate School Of Management is a private business and management school that possesses international accreditation. The college awards postdoctoral and doctoral degrees to deserving candidates. The partner universities of the university include Imperial College Business School, Tuck School Of Business, and more.
- HHL is the most seasoned business college in Germany and Europe as well. Secure the best jobs in Germany upon graduation from this university.
- The degree of MBA ranks among the Top 100 in the Economist’s MBA Ranking 2017.
- The college secured a top position of late in other worldwide rankings for its emphasis on business enterprise.
- Besides offering full and low maintenance MBA programs, HHL is a piece of the Euro*MBA; an official dimension program kept running by a consortium of European colleges, which sees students take an interest in short residencies at various establishments all through Europe.
- The different study programs include
- Master in Business Administration
- Global Executive MBA
- Master in Management, M.Sc
- Doctoral Program
- The doctoral degree course is for those candidates who possess a degree from a secondary university.
- Within about three years of the course, the doctoral candidate has to participate in
- A research colloquium
- After the successful completion of all the requisites, the student proceeds to submit the doctoral thesis.
- As a rule, the acceptance of the doctoral thesis marks the candidate eligible for the doctorate in this university.
6. Hochschule Pforzheim
Hochschule Pforzheim is one of the foremost universities in the world. It is the holder of the AACSB accreditation. The university offers programs in accessory design, jewellery, industrial designs, visual communication, and more.
- The college is not in a centre point like Frankfurt or Berlin in Germany.
- However, the campus of Hochschule Pforzheim is a noteworthy base for the students of MBA. The students secure excellent jobs in Germany upon graduation.
- The students of this college aspire to be a part of the assembling and auto businesses of Germany. The encompassing Baden-Württemberg district is home to Bosch, Porsche, and Daimler, among different makers.
- The Pforzheim city is the way to the northern passage to the beautiful Black Forest of Germany.
- The school offers an MBA degree of 21 months in International Management.
- Generally, the course is on Sustainable Globalisation and Innovation and Business Dynamics.
- The Master degree course of MBA in International Management is the leading state-certify MBA degree program.
- The course focuses on advertising, general administration instruction, and administrative abilities to confront global business. The student will get great opportunities for work in Germany upon graduation.
- The medium of instruction of the degree course is in English.
- The college course has four semesters for the students.
7. TUM Technische Universität München
TUM is an excellent centre of business and management research in Germany. The alma mater of this university boasts of about 17 Nobel Prize laureates, 22 IEEE Fellow Members, and 18 Leibnitz Prize winners.
- TUM is a reputed business college with a triple accreditation license in Germany.
- The school offers a degree in Executive MBA along with other courses.
- Also, TUM gives a degree program of Masters in Management and Technology.
- Students can choose among the degrees that include:
- Executive MBA in Business and IT,
- General Executive MBA, or
- Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation,
- The campus of the school is luxurious
- Besides, the school is the focal point of one of the active business centres of Germany.
8. Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR) – Berlin School of Economics and Law
The Berlin School of Economics And Law is the centre of research and higher education in business and management. BSEL boasts of significant international partnerships with more than 150 universities across the world.
- The Berlin School of Economics And Law is a business college in Berlin, the capital of Germany.
- The school is home to a large group of diverse MBA degree choices. At the school, the students can concentrate on the executives in a European setting. As a rule, they can also opt fora Transatlantic setting or an Asian-European setting.
- These MBA degrees incorporate extensive research abroad which includes the research centres of the UK, London, France, Hong Kong, and other parts of the EU.
- Such diversity is to make the students acquire exposure to global business experience.
Furthermore, the school offers low maintenance MBA programs in Entrepreneurship, Health Care Management, and Change Management.
9. College of Cologne Executive School
The College of Cologne Executive School is a remarkable centre of business and management research. The school is in partnership with hundreds of reputed universities across the globe and offers excellent management programs.
- The University of Cologne Executive School is one of the most excellent business schools in Germany.
- Above all, the school has a triple accreditation license.
- It plays home to the Cologne-Rotterdam MBA degree program.The school offers this program in association with the Rotterdam School of Management in the Netherlands.
- The University of Cologne Executive School is in the Ruhr valley.
- The location consists of an assembly of huge, mechanical urban areas in northwestern Germany.
- The university offers graduates with adequate openings for work and thriving.
- Besides, the two-year degree course of Executive MBA benefits as much as possible from its area at the intersection of Europe’s exchange courses and its nearby corporate system.
- The Köln campus of the school is at Südstadt. This campus is for the resources of the humanities department. The Deutz campus is for resources of the designing department. The Mülheim campus is for the Game Lab department of Cologne.
- The school likewise has two campuses in Gummersbach. One of them is for the software engineering department. The other university in Leverkusen is for the science department.
- The worldwide office at the TH Köln offers the graduated with trade openings. Furthermore, the trade openings come with about 352 accomplice colleges from 94 nations.
The TH Köln is additionally one of seven individuals from UAS7, which speak to the seven driving German colleges of connected sciences universally.
10. ESCP Europe – Berlin Campus
ESCP is all set to train students and produce generations of transnational business and management leaders. The school boasts of extensive research, cross-campus educational programs, and innovative pedagogy.
- ESCP Europe is an excellent European business college in Germany.
- The school campuses are in Paris, London, Berlin, and Madrid among others.
- The campus at Berlin invites under-graduates for a degree in MBA in International Management.
- The degree course typically pursues through every one of two years at various grounds inside Europe.As a result, the students get a degree of multicultural quality.
- Besides, the student can also invest in the hundred of opportunities that the school offers.
- The position of Executive MBA in ECSPis among the top hundred projects. This ranking is by the Financial Times. This school also has triple accreditation.
- The students of ESCP of Germany get the opportunities to research on several different campuses. These campuses are across Europe. The campus grounds are in Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, Turin, and Warsaw.
- The students can go through either half of a year or a whole year on every campus. As a rule, this decision rests upon the school authority.
- Every school campus has its very own particulars and creates study programs with local literary organisations.
- From 2017, there will be two school campuses of ESCP Europe in Paris. One of them will be close to the Place de la République (eleventh arrondissement of Paris). The other university will be close to the Montparnasse Tower (fifteenth arrondissement of Paris).
- Every school campus is for a particular scope of projects and research. The school campus in the eleventh arrondissement has all the alumni programs. However, the university in the fifteenth arrondissement has the undergraduate training, the official instruction and the school’s start-up Incubator, the Blue Factory. This association is one of a kind to Paris.
With all said and done, it is finally up to the student to prepare for the entrance examinations and secure admission. Secure a high score, study in the best MBA universities in Germany, and build a brilliant future in business and management.
Read more about the best universities in Germany and how to get a German Visa.